Discreet & Confidential
Attentive & Urgent
We are here for you to resolve your worries, questions, and symptoms
If you have symptoms of an STI, a day of waiting is over a thousand minutes of worries and discomfort. It is not something that’s easy to forget or postpone while it’s taking away from your life.
That’s why we have streamlined our clinic to provide you with A-to-B STI care.
A-to-B STI CARE
- Online Bookings
- Same Day Online Consultation
- Next Day Home Test Kit Delivery
- Test Results within 4 Days
- Next Day Treatment Delivery
If it is needed, we will request you to come to the clinic for a physical examination and treatment.
Availability: TODAY 2 weeks
By Phone or Video link
Urgent Home STI Testing
Time for results: < 4 days 2 weeks
Highly accurate tests
Low rates of false results
Treatment To Your Doorstep
Delivery: Next working day 1 week
Under doctor’s guidance
Can we handle your STI remotely?
Yes. Virtual Care is new for both of us. But sexual health isn’t.
Our qualified specialists can offer advice and support via a thorough discussion of your medical history, sexual history and any symptoms you may have.
Combined with home STI testing kits we can also provide a diagnosis without you having to come to the clinic. And should you need any medications, we can post most of them to your home/office.
And through every step of this process, your humanity and discretion is ensured of.
When do we recommend to go to the NHS or your GP?
We recommend going to the NHS sexual health clinic or a GP if your issue:
- isn’t pressing;
- doesn’t require in-depth sexual health understanding as you will need a referral to a sexual health specialist;
- doesn’t require urgent testing;
- doesn’t require quick treatment delivery to your home.
Our clinic’s specialists can help with urgent and complex sexual health issues at short notice. You can book a telephone or video consultation the moment you need help.
When is it NOT a good idea to have a Virtual Appointment?
There are some situations where we would recommend seeing us in person, instead of receiving virtual care. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- If you have persistent pain esp. abdominal pain or heavy bleeding (rectal or vaginal). We advise to go to the A&E immediately.
- If you require in-person treatment or procedures. For example, for Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Genital Warts, Coil fittings & removals or Implant fittings & removals.
- If you have been to other clinics and have not found the answer you were looking for, a comprehensive consultation in-person would be more appropriate.
When do we advise to get an STI consultation?
There are times when a consultation may not be recommended. These include, but are not limited to:
- if your partner has tested positive for an STI, and you want to make sure they didn’t pass it on to you;
- if you are in a low-risk group, and just want to make sure you don’t have the most common STIs.
- if you are confident that you have waited enough from the time of the incident to get accurate test results.
However, if you are experiencing symptoms, you have lots of questions about your sexual health and what’s happening to you or just want the reassurance of a specialist, then a consultation is highly recommended.
What STI test package should I get?
If you aren’t sure what test package to get, we recommend to book a consultation with one of our specialists so they can understand your sexual & medical history, any symptoms you may be experiencing and any worries on your mind.
Following this, they will recommend exactly what tests you need and we will have a kit sent out to you the next working day (if you order before 4:00pm) to collect the necessary samples.