Online STI Treatments
If your test comes back positive or you have symptoms which requires medication, we can discreetly post you the medications to get you on your way.
If you have not been tested yet, please select your tests here or book a consultation to discuss your requirements with a specialist.
+ Same day virtual appointments
+ Next working day delivery
+ Call back for any questions
Please note: this image is for illustration purposes only – actual medications may look different.
Routinely treated conditions
- STI Consultation fee (of £50) applies, if tested elsewhere
- Please enquire for full range of treatments
Please call 999 in an emergency situation.
Gonorrhoea >in clinic
Herpes (1&2) >£30 (for current outbreak)
Herpes (1&2) >£50 (for suppressive therapy)
Hepatitis B Vaccinein clinic
HIV PrEP (two month min.) >£50/month
HPV Vaccine (3 doses) >in clinic
Syphilis >in clinic
We follow guidelines set by
NICE National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
BASHH British Association for Sexual Health and HIV
BHIVA British HIV Association
FSRH Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
Medicine is a complicated subject and sometimes these guidelines don’t always hold the answers.
For example, treating an STI in a patient who has developed a resistance to routinely used antibiotics.
Unlike most private sexual health clinics, we have medical consultants here to help you navigate through such problems and get you on the right track in no time.
Other virtual services
Is Virtual Care right for me?
Virtual care is right for you if:
- You are unable to visit us in person
- You have questions/worries about
- You are looking for a routine test
- Your are experiencing mild symptoms
If we think you need to be seen in person, we’ll be the first one to tell you.
When should I go to When do we recommend to go to the NHS or your GP?
We recommend going to the NHS sexual health clinic or a GP if your issue:
- isn’t pressing;
- doesn’t require in-depth sexual health understanding as you will need a referral to a specialist;
- doesn’t require urgent testing;
- doesn’t require quick treatment delivery to your home.
Our clinic’s specialists can expertly help with urgent and complex sexual health issues at short notice. You can book a telephone or video consultation the moment you need help.
When is it NOT a good idea to have a Virtual Appointment?
In 80% of sexual health problems, you can receive an accurate diagnosis safely from your home.
Our qualified specialists can diagnose remotely after a thorough discussion of your sexual health history and symptoms. At a virtual appointment, you can still receive the clinician’s undivided attention and expertise.
This is also supported by accurate and timely home testing. In the case of detecting an STI, we can either send you treatment or write a prescription.
The situations, in which you should see a doctor in-person:
- If you have persistent pain esp. abdominal pain or heavy bleeding (rectal or vaginal). We advise to go to the emergency immediately.
- If you suspect it requires an in-person medical treatment. This includes most wart-removal procedures and contraceptive coil/implant removals. Read more on what to do with these in our article here.
For any other situations, an online doctor is just as effective as an in-person doctor.
When do we advise to get an STI consultation?
The doctor’s answer is: in every case. This is because your doctor is able to pick up from indirect symptoms and complex medical situations to accurately diagnose the state of your sexual health.
However, there are times when it might not be necessary:
- if you have common symptoms, so you need common test packages;
- if your partner has tested positive for an STI, and you want to make sure they didn’t pass it on to you;
- if you are in a low-risk group, and just want to make sure you don’t have the most common STIs.
- if you are confident that you have waited enough from the time of the incident to get accurate test results.
What STI test package should I get?
If you aren’t sure what test package to get, we recommend to consult our specialists.
We can also suggest to consider the following when selecting your test package:
- Your symptoms and if they check out with our most common STI symptoms. Our article shows which symptoms indicate a chance of which STI.
- If you have been participating in risky behaviour, so you would like to get a routine check. Then we recommend our Routine STI Test Package.
- If you would like a fuller check without a doctor’s assessment, we recommend our Enhanced STI Test Package.
- If your partner has tested positive or you have clear symptoms of Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea, we recommend our Key Pair Test.
Do we work with Insurance Companies?
After serious consideration, we took the decision to opt-out from working with insurance companies. We decided that this is the only way we can guarantee the option of anonymous and confidential service.