Home STI Testing
Customise your STI test kit to your circumstances.
Results within 4 days
Discreet & Confidential
Treatment Delivered to Your Door
Get your STI Screen. Tailored to you
We are here to make comprehensive STI Screening easy.
STI Testing is an important routine of any sexually active person. However, we see a wide variety of patients with different sexual health histories and circumstances. What “routine” is for some doesn’t cover the likely STIs for the other. We also wanted to help avoid over- and undertesting.
What should you consider when choosing your STI Screen?
- Your Window Period: it is important to wait a certain amount of time before getting tested, otherwise you risk missing the infection.
- Your Risk Factors: This increases the likelihood of having an STI.
- The Health Risks: While STIs can cause complications to anyone, they present a higher risk to some groups than to others.
Build your own Routine STI Testing Kit
RECOMMENDED: with every STI test.
- Chlamydia PCR
- Gonorrhoea PCR
Throat/rectal swab £20/each.
for women: high vaginal swab
as appropriate: throat/rectal swab
RECOMMENDED: if you (or your partner) have had sex with someone not born in the UK (typically Eastern Europe / Africa / Asia).
- Mycoplasma Genitalium PCR
- Trichomonas Vaginalis PCR
for menfor women
RECOMMENDED: for anyone concerned about blood-borne infections.
- HIV 4th Gen.
- Syphilis Antibody
RECOMMENDED: those concerned by additional blood-borne infections.
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- Hepatitis C Antibody
We also understand the difficulty with providing a blood sample, so we offer a refund for the blood test, if you are unable to take a blood sample (and do not send it to the lab).
Complete STI Screen
ChlamydiaHepatitis B (sAg)
GonorrhoeaHepatitis C (HCV)
HIV (1&2)Herpes (1&2)
How do we make it discreet?
Our test kits come in a plain white envelope. The package is small enough to fit into your letterbox.
How do we make sure the accuracy of the test result?
There are two components to accurate testing:
1) High-quality testing facilities. Our consultants have chosen award-winning accredited labs with high testing integrity. They have the latest tests and facilities as well as efficient staff, who deliver the results on time.
2) High-quality samples. Every test kit comes with detailed and illustrated instructions by our clinicians. If you are unsure about how to take a sample, you can request a callback and one of our clinicians will be on the line to guide you through the steps.
What happens if I test positive?
All of our patients’ results are reviewed by our clinicians. If an STI is detected, our clinicians will explain your treatment options and will help you decide how to proceed. In addition, they are available to answer any questions and clear out any concerns.
What is the difference between our home kits and the NHS home kits?
The key difference is time. You can order the test from us today and receive the results within 4 days.
In addition, throughout the process, we are easily available for questions and concerns. We reply to all emails from our patients within 24 hours any day of the week. And you can give us a call during our work hours and our clinician will be with you shortly.
How do we make sure your package is COVID-19 safe?
All of our staff at the clinic and at the labs handle the packages and samples with the highest level of caution and using PPE gear.
When do we advise to get an STI consultation?
The doctor’s answer is: in every case. This is because your doctor is able to pick up from indirect symptoms and complex medical situations to accurately diagnose the state of your sexual health.
However, there are times when it might not be necessary:
- if you have common symptoms, so you need common test packages;
- if your partner has tested positive for an STI, and you want to make sure they didn’t pass it on to you;
- if you are in a low-risk group, and just want to make sure you don’t have the most common STIs.
- if you are confident that you have waited enough from the time of the incident to get accurate test results.
What STI test package should I get?
If you aren’t sure what test package to get, we recommend to book a consultation with one of our specialists so they can understand your sexual & medical history, any symptoms you may be experiencing and any worries on your mind.
Following this, they will recommend exactly what tests you need and we will have a kit sent out to you the next working day (if you order before 4:00pm) to collect the necessary samples.
How it works
1. Order your home test kit
We will post it to you via First Class Delivery (on the same day if you order before 4:00pm).
Please view Royal Mail’s website for updates on delays.
2. Take your sample & post to our lab
The test kit comes in discreet packaging. It includes everything you need to take the samples and a prepaid envelope to post the samples to the lab.
If you need assistance when taking samples, you can request a callback with one of our clinicians, who can help you take the high-quality samples safely.
3. Receive your test results
You will receive your test results within 4 working days after the lab receives your samples.
If it’s negative, there is nothing else you need to do.
4. If you test positive
If your tests detect an STI, you will have a call with your clinician right away with explanations of what you have, treatment options and an option to get next-day treatment.
Your clinician will also be available to answer any questions or worries that may arise. See More >
Our Other STI Services
Availability: TODAY 2 weeks
By Phone or Video link
Treatment To Your Doorstep
Delivery: next working day 1 week
Under doctor’s guidance